This week on The New Marketing Show Kevin and Greg discuss Blue Ocean Marketing vs. Red Ocean.
Based on the book Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne, we talk about how doing what everyone else does with digital marketing and web development and living in a world of competition yields little to no results.
When you separate your business and market to your strengths, you now have a competitive advantage over others in your industry. Kevin and Greg also raise the interesting point of what once was a blue ocean marketing strategy now may have moved into the red ocean.
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #57 How to Create a Kick Ass WordPress Site | Wordcamp Phoenix 2013
- Episode #56 The New Marketing Show: Working Marketing Funnels
- Episode #55 The New Marketing Show: Blue Ocean Marketing For Small Business
- Episode #54 The New Marketing Show: Making Online Marketing Work With Traditional Marketing
- Episode #53 The New Marketing Show: Who Is Trinity Web Media