Being Bold With Goals in 2019 is the theme. This week Kevin & Greg talk to the Senior Vice President of Operations for the YMCA of the East Bay Mike Cassidy. Mike has the goal of eradicating Type 2 Diabetes by using (his passion for) fitness and wellness. Admittedly, these are big goals. This is a huge paradigm shift for the community and his orginization.
On this episode of The New Marketing Show, we talk about how being creative and getting out of the echo chamber allows you to be bold with your goals. When you set goals. committed to the process and stay the course there are no limits to what can be achieved.
Thank you Mike for making the time to talk to us. We are fortunate to call you a friend and a huge inspiration.
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #62 The New Marketing Show: Different Roles WordPress Developers Play
- Episode #61 The New Marketing Show: Business Intelligence
- Episode #60 The New Marketing Show: Lazy Content Marketing
- Episode #59 The New Marketing Show: Benefits of Podcasting
- Episode #58 The New Marketing Show: Keep Your Marketing Simple