YouTube Marketing is a serious powerhouse. No, I am not talking about marketing for YouTube views, but more explicitly using YouTube in your video content marketing strategy to make a splash.
Many people know, but little understand how powerful YouTube Marketing is when it comes to your content. YouTube is not only a Google property but also the world’s second most popular search engine. Combine the above facts and why not use YouTube to leverage your brand’s content marketing and SEO.
Trinity Web Media’s Steps To Using YouTube
• Create videos that revolve around helping people with your knowledge. It’s ok to use your phone when creating your content, the message, and the value of the information is more important than a highly produced video.
• When posting to YouTube, think about the bigger SEO picture. Use original titles that explain your video, but also fits in well with your brand’s overall SEO initiatives.
• Create a compelling video description that describes what the video offers, plus put a link after the video to your site (or a specific post.) Also, it’s best practice to use a transcription service and post the transcription in the video description.
• If possible, add closed captions to your video. Closed captioning not only make your video accessible to everyone, but it also allows your audience to consume content with the sound off.
• Create a custom YouTube thumbnail. If you create a branded featured image, you can control your brand and not leave anything up to chance.
• Embed the YouTube video on your WordPress website. We use embedresponsively to embed our videos to ensure that your video is responsive across all devices.
Creating content for the sake of creating and posting content is an exercise in futility. If you invest time to create videos, strategize your content marketing, and post accordingly, it’s vital to do things to the best of what is available to you. This helps you build your brand, grow your audience, and increase visibility.